Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer!!!!

Summer!! Where are You? Or How about Spring? Do you not exist anymore?
Today on JUNE 11th I woke up to 1/2 inch of snow. Yes you read it right SNOW!!
we really appreciate the moisture,but we would like to have some warm temperatures, so maybe we could at least go outside. This is definately a crazy year, Wet and cold in the West, Record high Temps. in the East, and the middle of the country is, well Under Water. I Feel for all the people who have lost everything, I can't Imagine what that is like...........
Maybe I should Patch the bottom of my boat tonight, or put some floatation devices on the Trailer, Yeah that would be better, then I'ld have a Pontoon Bed, but probably just a wet Trailer.
Soooooo...... Back to the original subject... I am anxious for Summer...... Oh Wait!!,
as long as it's snowing, I DON'T HAVE TO MOW!!!! KEEP SNOWING PLEASE!!

3 comments:

The Frechette's said...

Snow? Wow! I like your new blog and the picture of you and Marylynn.
We are finally getting regular spring weather here in Oregon (70's) but it took quite a while.
Love You Guys!!!!
Love
Crystal (your neice)

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

You are quite the writer Rohn! We are feeling the same way - usually we have been sitting outside on the screened porch since March. We have only been out here a handful of times. However - they say it is supposed to get into the 90's tomorrow and through the weekend, that would be so nice, but we shall see. They have said that before. Love you honey!

Annette & Ellsworth Curran said...

I know how you feel Rohn - it has been so cold here - however it has made it up to 65 degrees today but there is a very cool breeze and the house is about 55 or 60 degrees. The fireplace isn't working right. We have to fork out some big bucks to get the chimney fixed etc.
It is beautiful out; I just wish it warm up but I guess we shouldn't complain; we aren't under water and we haven't lost our home.
Love, Mom