Monday, June 23, 2008

SUMMER!!!! NO! IT'S TOO HOT!!

I just found this in the draft section so I'm posting it now, even though it was last spring.

O.K. now this is screwy, we went from snowing to 100 degrees in like 10 minutes,I'm ready for fall, you know cool temperatures and snow and rain,....... Wait, what am I saying? We just got rid of all that. I just dug my shorts out of the spider infested corner of my closet, and I'm not about to put them back!

I'm a mess, But isn't that the way we are? never happy with the weather, never happy with the yard, and never happy with the temerature of our milk. Everything always needs to be different for us to be happy. well, I personally would be super happy if my lawn mower would start everytime,and by itsself, then I would be content, maybe.

No comments: