Monday, May 19, 2008

Suicide Deer

Well, It finally happened. The famed kammakazi deer, ran out to greet me, however the greeting wasn't so cheerful for the Deer.
I was driving to work, I made it about half way there, it was about 6:00 am, and I'm the only one on the road for miles. I was going down this hill,and this Deer ran out to greet me. only it didn't slow down,( oh and neither did I) so it slammed into the side of my truck,nose first
into the drivers door( if it's not too graphic for you, imagine that at 70 miles per hour +) It's
shoulders took out the rear door,and for the finishing touches it's butt came around and smashed
the bed side. Over $3000.00 to get it fixed. thank goodness for Insurance companies
My boss wasn't really happy about it,but he understands that **** Happens.

1 comment:

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

glad you are ok ronald, we deal with deer daily here traveling to and from work. I havent experienced hitting one but Walt has - no fun. love you