Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter time

It has been a long time since my last blog. it was a long summer. Sod sales were good to us this year, which made for some long days, But.... Now I get to take care of all the things I couldn't get done in the summer. Most of it is under the snow though. I didn't even get the Hoses put away. I looked out the window this morning to see a Sprinkler sticking up out of the snow. Looked kinda funny. Now to find the other 5. I probly better leave the hoses, I'll just break them trying to roll them up, so they are better off under the snow. Now I am trying to get my Snowmobile running. The Battery is Bad, the Key is Missing, I broke the Pull rope, and then I broke the hood hinges. whew! that was not a very productive hour. It will take several hours and too much money to fix! I'll have to ride Christophers machine I guess.

1 comment:

Annette & Ellsworth Curran said...

Well, it will soon be time to go back to work on the sod farm. I hope you were able to get some of the things done around your place that you planned this winter. We love you.