Monday, January 19, 2009

My Health

I don't know about everyone else, But I am getting old. A kid at the school told me I look mean,and fat. He got in trouble, cause the school emphasizes kindness, so the Principal made him give me anapology.
The Holiday eating guide, (from my previous post) well Use it only for the Hollidays, I am now paying for it. This Christmas there was no fudge,or Divinity, or Cookies, or any of "the good stuff". I developed Some "Issues" with my Heart this year, Atrial Fibulation,High Blood Pressure, Irregular Heartbeats, to name them all, I hope. My Cardiologist said, (after doing a gazillion dollars in tests) that it's directly related to my weight, Imagine that? I apperently carry alot on my Organs or something, I don't however have any colesterol problems, Thank heavens.
so now I'm on a Bad tasting diet, and trying to exercise. Sooo. Here we go, I actually own a treadmill, so I'm gonna have to use it.

No comments: