Tuesday, November 4, 2008

UPDATE!!!

O.K. So here goes the Update.................

Oh Shoot, Now I can't remember what I was thinking about.
Wait, wait for it.... It's coming back to me..........Dang it's gone.

Now what I wasn't thinking about. The Summer was not long enough, It is starting to S--- again,(thats still a bad word for another month) and I have too many things going on.
Chris and I are in the middle of building Ginger a new house for her Kennel, It's almost 4 feet square and 30 inches high(inside),Competely insulated with a metal roof, and no windows, however, the siding will be stucco. MaryLyn says we should put carpet inside too, maybe.......
Ginger seems to be very happy about her new diggs, she keeps going in and laying down, even when we were still nailing it together, Crazy Dog.
Christopher loves school, the charter school was the best thing for him. He wouldn't go back to the public school for anything. He is in 9th grade, keeps a B+ average, all the staff
think the world of him, and he's got some good friends to boot. The Permanent building is almost done, we'll move into it during Christmas break, Wahoo!
Marylyn is the best E.A.(thats Educational Assistant) in the school, thats not a bias opinion,just fact. She has been named head E.A. and is in charge of training.

We went to Grant & Rhonda's wedding. It was good to see everyone,and visit with Grant and Rhonda, We enjoyed the visit. we had to go home too early,and didn't get to spend alot of time up there, but had a good time with what we were able to do.

Well, I'm going to blog more later, My creativity has escaped me,and I'm too fat to catch it,so there you go............... For Now.

2 comments:

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

Ha, nice to know you still listen to your big sister - thanks for updating, nice to hear from you.

I love you!!

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

And I am so glad you got to go to Grant and Rhondas wedding - wish we could have been there.

Love you guys